- Concord firm seeking litigator with 5+ years trial experience. Real estate experience and portables a plus. Please contact Paul Alfano at firstname.lastname@example.org
, 4 Park Street, Concord, NH 03301 or 226-1188.
- Small firm in the Lakes region looking for an attorney to help with a growing firm, great opportunity for anyone that was looking or thinking about going at it on their own. Please send resume to PO Box 1172, Wolfeboro, NH 03894.
- The Manchester, New Hampshire office of Morrison Mahoney LLP seeks an associate with one to five years’ civil litigation experience, licensed to practice in New Hampshire. Familiarity with workers’ compensation claims desirable; excellent writing skills an absolute requirement. Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com
OPPORTUNITY FOR A LAWYER TO JOIN MATURE PRACTICE SETTING
- Experience in practice before New Hampshire state courts or the equivalent. Practice in real estate and bankruptcy work preferred. Licensed in New Hampshire required.Licensed in New Hampshire and Vermont preferred. Office is located in Claremont, New Hampshire. Please email cover Letter and Resume to Rebecca@dunnlawus.com
or call 603-543-0111.
FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY SOUGHT
- Approximately 30 hours per week for busy Nashua/Merrimack practice. Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Small firm in Nashua looking for motivated attorney to work in family law, bankruptcy, and criminal defense areas. 0 to 2 years experience. Must be licensed to practice in New Hampshire. License in Mass is plus but not required. Send resume to email@example.com
and include salary requirements.
Small Newport law firm is seeking a motivated lawyer with at least one year experience. Practice in a variety of areas. Send resume to Bruce R. Jasper at Elliott, Jasper, Auten and Shklar, LLP, 35 Main Street Ste. 4 , Newport, NH 03773 or to email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The New Hampshire Municipal Association seeks an attorney with knowledge of municipal law for a responsible, challenging, rewarding position serving an appreciative clientele. Requirements include excellent public speaking and interpersonal skills, writing abilities, admission to the NH Bar and at least 4 years’ experience in the practice of law, preferably work in municipal law. Benefits include NH bar dues, excellent health and dental coverage, and more. Go to nhmunicipal.org
for more information. E-mail cover letter and resume to HR-NHMA@nhmunicipal.org
, or mail to NHMA-Legal, 25 Triangle Park Drive, Concord, NH, 03301 by March 28, 2014. EOE
- Manchester law firm. Full-time, experience required. Real Estate document preparation, refinances, home equity loans. Work on and conduct closings. Pro Docs or related experience necessary. Probate knowledge also required including estate and guardianship accounts. Non-smoking office. Submit resumes to: email@example.com
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE PARALEGAL
- Wadleigh, Starr & Peters is seeking a full-time Commercial Real Estate Paralegal with at least 7 years’ experience in all facets of commercial real estate. Ideal candidates will possess strong initiative and effective organizational skills; must have the ability to establish and maintain rapport and interact with various levels of professionals; must have attention to detail, a high level of accuracy and ability to multitask and prioritize workload. Some corporate experience and condo registration experience a plus. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org